FACTS about David Armstrong, Broker:
- 2017 HomeLife/Realty One's Top 5 Agents & Present's Club Member
- 2017 HomeLife Corporate PRinciple Club member
- I've have been a full time Realtor for over 20 years, since January 1997
- employed at the same Brokerage since the beginning of his career
- have been a homeowner, Landlord & experienced Investment Property agent since 1997
- have a 4 year degree in Business Management, management specialization
- have a 3 year Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy (irrelevant you might say... consider that philosophy is the basis of all knowledge & studies included the art of argument, laws of logic, fundamentals of sophistry (deceptive reasoning), psychology, & so much more)
- I managed a busy downtown real estate office with over 50 agents part time for over 5 years (Jan 2006 to May 2011) whilst personally conducting award winning real estate sales
- I have never once had a complaint registered against me by any client, Realtor, TREB, OREA, CREA or any other organization ... it's surprising how many can't claim this
- I have been involved in countless multiple offer scenarios as both a buyer's agent & seller's agent since 1997... let my experience make or save you more money!
LET ME SHOW YOU HOW!
When you hire a real estate team you get different team members doing different things, some with experience, many often without, but most of the work isn't done by the person you thought you were hiring. When you hire me, you get my full undivided, attention & personal commitment to do the best job possible.
All Sellers get a Free Comparative Market Analysis & Free staging consultation.
Call me now to discuss listing your home or buyers can set up a custom saved MLS search on my new website!
At Your Service
Thinking of buying or selling a property, or have a question regarding the real estate market? Fill out the form below and I'll get back to you promptly.